The Dreadlands is the second dimension in Abyssalcraft.
The sky is red (same shade as the nether) and does not have a day/night cycle.
Once the player has entered the Dreadlands, they can leave through the portal they came from.
If the player dies, they will respawn in the Overworld.
The following mobs populate The Dreadlands:
- Dreaded Abyssalnite Golem
- Abyssalnite Golem
- Dread Spawn
- Spawn of Cha'garoth (spawned by Cha'garoth)
- Fist of Cha'garoth (spawned by Cha'garoth)
- Cha'garoth (doesn't spawn naturally, but he is summoned here)
Traveling to The DreadlandsEdit
- Main article: Gateway Key MK2
In singleplayer, the player must collect enough materials to craft Asorah's Dreaded Gateway Key, which requires:
The key can then be used to create a portal by right-clicking on the ground. If the player desires to leave The Dreadlands, they must walk through a portal (like in the nether).
Blocks that are created when generating a world seed
- Abyssalnite Stone
- Dreaded Abyssalnite Ore
- Dreadlands Abyssalnite Ore
- In 1.5.0d the player couldn't enter The Dreadlands without instantly crashing, this was fixed in the version after.